Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Why I Feel Good About Myself

Friends who read my earlier post either emailed or sent me messages via SMS asking about it.

My apologies, pipol, but I really have to keep it a secret.

Let me just say that I have learned to stay away from people who keep on pulling me down.

Let me just say that I have let go of those who eternally question me and my causes, my principles and ideals in life.

Let me just say that I have learned to push away those people who were trying to step hard on my foot.

Let me just say that I have learned to get angry at those who belittle my wisdom and insult my intellect.

My life is only too short to spend living up to the expectations of people who are not even fit to lick the sole of my Chucks.

It's about time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment