Friday, March 7, 2008

My Weekend Date

I’m due for an eye check-up this coming weekend. I had one in November, and the doctor said I don’t need a new pair of glasses yet, but lately my vision has gotten terrible and it’s difficult for me to see distant subjects. Hopefully the frame of my old eyeglasses would still hold up to another change in lens. In case it won’t, then I can always order from Zenni Optical. Their glasses are inexpensive (they offer Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses), yet durable, not to mention stylish. Come on, eyeglasses do not look very fashionable, but when chosen right becomes stylish and even iconic. I’ve particularly set my eyes on this beautiful thing for it is one best thing found: Zenni Optical.

The frame of this pair of eyeglasses is made of metal alloy with stainless steel temples. It's available in several colors: silver, grey, gold, blue, or black. I want to try the blue frame for a change.

Zenni Optical sells a wide range of prescription glasses online. They offer single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted suglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. And they offer free services like anti-scratch coating, UV protection, and lens edge polishing and beveling. I am very impressed with their selection and recommended it to my friends. It’s really a great discovery: Zenni Optical.

No comments:

Post a Comment