Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Postcrossing Madness

[26 February UPDATE]

My first postcard arrived in the mail today!

This postcard is from Torino, Italy and features one of the Royal Residences when Turin was still the capital city. I couldn't believe it when I saw this postcard. Truly, Postcrossing works!!!

[24 February]

My postcards have arrived! Hurray!!! I sent my first batch of five postcards last February 10 and as of today, three have already reached their recipients. I requested and sent to new recipients in Germany and the UK. Whew! I'm excited to receive my first postcards now that I've become eligible to get them, too. And oh, a friend came home from Jordan recently and brought me a bunch of postcards! Now I need an album for all these... *Wink.*


A screenshot of my Postcrossing page.

No comments:

Post a Comment