Monday, August 21, 2006

The First Day


Today's the first day. Why it's so, I'd like to keep it to myself. It's just, well, the first day.

Today, I asked two beautiful women in my life a trick question. I call it that because it's a very fundamental, literal, basic question. But then again, due to selective perception, it might mean something else to some people. Oh, well...

The question is, "how does one keep a fire burning?". It's a trick question, right? The most basic answer is to feed it. ALL FIRES NEED FEEDING, right again?

So, my dear, adorable, little princess, let me remind you, that all fires in this whole wide world need to be fed to keep them from dying. And as to your cute, little, innocent question, "what the hell did you do to me," I return the question to you now. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?

Today's the first day. Why it's so, I'd like to keep it to myself. It's just, well, the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment