Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happines Is... (Part 2)


Books!!! Yay!

Hala. I've loaded up on books. Some of them are from authors I have read before like Mitch Albom and Gabriel Garcia Marquez, and some from new authors I am curious about like Haruki Murakami. I plan to get some of James Patterson's new Alex Cross novels and the new ones of Patricia Cornwell with Kaye Scarpetta, but not until I get a taste of J.M. Coetzee and José Saramago first. I'm dying to have a copy of Baltasar and Blimunda...

But right now, let me enjoy these books on my reading table:
  • The Five People You Meet in Heaven (Mitch Albom)
  • For One More Day (Mitch Albom)
  • King of Torts (John Grisham)
  • The Broker (John Grisham)
  • The Zahir (Paulo Coelho)
  • The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho)
  • Brida (Paulo Coelho)
  • Angela's Ashes (Frank McCourt)
  • The Weight of Water (Anita Shreve)

No comments:

Post a Comment